We would like all campers to have an enjoyable and peaceful experience during their stay, so we ask that you please abide by the following rules.
- Camping Fees are required to be paid prior to occupying a campsite.
- Check-in time is 2 pm. Checkout time is 12 pm (noon).
- Occupancy for RV sites – The maximum occupancy of a RV campsite is one camping unit (trailer, 5th wheel, motor home, truck camper) plus one tent, except children may occupy up to two tents on the same RV campsite. No more than six adults may stay overnight per registered campsite.
- Occupancy for Tent sites – The maximum occupancy of a tent campsite is two tents. No more than six adults may stay overnight per registered campsite.
- Length of Stay – You may occupy the campground for a maximum of 14 consecutive days during any 30-day period.
- Parking – Vehicles may only park on the cement (paved) portion of your registered campsite or at the parking lot by the shower house. No parking is permitted on the grass or the roadways.
- Speed Limit is 5 MPH throughout the entire campground.
- Noise – Please be considerate of your neighbors. Radios or TVs should not be heard beyond your campsite. Generators should not create excessive noise. Dogs that bark excessively must be kept inside of your camper.
- Quiet Time is from 10 pm to 8 am daily. No outside lights shall be on during Quiet Time.
- Children shall not be left unattended. You are responsible for the actions and safety of your children.
- Pets must be kept on a leash no more than six feet long (unless in the dog park). Do not leave pets unattended. Do not tie pets to trees. Owners are responsible for cleaning up pet waste. A maximum of 3 pets are allowed per site. Only dogs and cats are allowable pets on the premises. No dangerous animals are allowed in the campground. Horses or livestock are not allowed.
- Campfires must be kept in the fire rings and covered with the screens provided. Never leave a fire unattended. Extinguish the fire before turning in for the night or leaving the campground. Do not burn trash. To mitigate the spread of destructive insects, please do not bring in firewood from out of state into Nebraska.
- Fireworks, explosives and firearms may not be discharged in the campground.
- Alcohol is permitted, but you must comply with Nebraska state laws. The legal drinking age is 21.
- Water – Please be responsible with water usage. Washing of camping units or vehicles is prohibited on the campground. Discharging of wastewater onto the ground is prohibited.
- Cleanliness – Please keep your campsite free of litter or trash. Use the provided dumpster to dispose of trash.
- Grass – Please help us to keep the grass healthy in the campground. Anything that covers the grass (rugs, mats, tents, screen houses, etc.) should be moved often enough to prevent the grass from dying. Please do not walk on or disturb any newly planted grass.
- Repairs – Non-emergency repairs and routine maintenance of any vehicle or camping unit is prohibited in the campground.
- Property – Ashland RV Campground is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property.
- COVID 19 – Please follow the CDC guidelines to stay healthy and prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Their web site is https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
- Safety – You are responsible for the actions and safety of you and your guests.
It is your responsibility to make sure your visitors and guests learn, understand, and abide by all of the rules and regulations of the Ashland RV Campground. Thank you.
If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please email email@example.com at least 7 (seven) days prior to your arrival date. You will receive your reservation fees back less a $20 processing fee (per site) for cancellations made before the 7-day deadline. Cancellations made after the 7-day deadline will result in forfeiture of the camping reservation fees.